SMARTERehab Course List
Our courses can be adapted to suit the specific interests, and needs of the participants
(Offered in one day or two day formats)
This course is a prerequisite for all the movement analysis courses in most locations. Please check with the course organizer. It is available online in a two day format from January 2011.
There is no prerequisite for these courses and there is no order. The courses are designed so that you can start with either course and use the material clinically right away.
Some locations may require the Sub-classification course as a prerequisite. Please check with the course organizer. It is recommended and very useful even if not required.
Movement Analysis, Sub-classification, Neuromuscular Retraining for Functional Movement Control - Course Series
These courses all have the Sub-classification course as a prerequisite and are two days unless otherwise stated.
|Lumbo-Pelvic Region||Lumbo-Pelvic Translation Control|
|SIJ Load Transfer Efficiency||Thoracic Spine & Breathing|
|Hip & Lower Limb||Cervical Spine|
|Shoulder Girdle||Temporomandibular Dysfunction|
|Forearm & Hand (1 Day)||Functional Graded Exercise|
These courses are two days and have no prerequisite unless otherwise stated
We do a wide range of specialty courses relating to concussion, sport or work risk assessment, advanced neuromuscular retraining and a Specialist Forum . Please contact us for details.
For Neurological Physiotherapists
- Hip & Lower Limb
- Lumbo-Pelvic Region
- Lumbo-Pelvic Translation Control
- Movement Analysis, Sub-classification and Neuromuscular retraining for the person with Neurological deficits: A) Trunk and Shoulder Girdle
- Movement Analysis, Sub-classification and Neuromuscular retraining for the person with Neurological impairment: B) Lower limb and Gait
- Movement Analysis, Sub-classification, Neuromuscular Retraining for Functional Movement Control
- Myofascial Trigger Point Release for the Treatment of Pain and Enhancing Motor Control Efficiency
- Neurodynamic Treatment with Motor Control Retraining Neck and Upper Quadrant - Trunk & Lower Quadrant
- Primitive Reflex Influencing Movement & Motor Control: Assessment & Rehabilitation
- Proprioceptive Sensory Motor Training for Enhancing Movement & Motor Control